BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It has been a really LONG summer and it is not even July 1st. Things have slowly returned to normal, so I have been scrapping A LOT. I finished my nephew Ryan's album and took it to him for his graduation on June 3rd. It was a crazy weekend so he did not get a chance to look at it until later in the week. It was so GREAT when my brother called to let me know they had sat down and looked at it together, and they truly loved it. =) The ONLY thing the album is missing are the 2 pages from Graduation, but I am still waiting on those, so who knows when Ryan will get the ACTUAL finished album. Cover of Album P 1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket LAST Page

0 comments: