BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Grandmother's Album

My Grandmother passed away in April after a very LONG battle with Alzheimer's and Dementia. It was very sad because for the past few years, she did not know any of our family. I was glad my mother and her siblings made it to Florida to be with her when she passed and able to attend her funeral as well. We are having a family Memorial service in July so the entire TEXAS family can have closure. I am/have been working on an album of my Grandmother, Grandaddy & the Barbee side of the family to be on display in July. I need to start back on this album, BUT migraines along with the HEAT have been causing my MS to flare just a tad bit. Will post MORE later. =) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: