BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

So, it is going to be another HOT {100+} day here in TEXAS. Since I have been dealing with the migraines, our AC has been running non-stop and it is so cold in the house we could hang meat. I have not been out of the house since last Sunday because I just can not take the heat. My neuro has called in a new med {nasal spray} for the migraines and as long as I do not plan on doing anything, I am good to sleep it off. I am headed back to my parents tomorrow for the week because I have my IVIG treatment this W - F. I am thankful for my treatments, but I dread having to get out in this heat. The heat aggravates the MS and we had such a cold winter & cool spring that my MS flared as soon as the temps went sky high. I have been sorting through scrappy supplies and trying to organize kits to take out with me, so I do not have to haul all of my stuff back to my parents. I need to finish an album for my mom's BF that just retired {half way finished with the album} and continue working on my Grandmother's album as well. Her memorial service is July 10th and that will be here soon, so I need to get back to scrapping. The migraines need to go away because I have way too much scrapping to do and can not be knocked out on my meds any more!!!!!!

0 comments: