BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

NEVER~ending MIGRAINE

I am still dealing with the migraines. I have officially started the 5th week of this misery. My mom took me to the ER yesterday and they gave me 4 shots. The first 3 were Benadryl, Phenergan & Toradol. About an hour later, I was given a shot of Morphine. The meds never put me to sleep nor did the pain ever completely go away. I am also taking Lortab, Zomig and Phenergan around the clock. If this continues, we may end up at the ER again. The migraines were tolerable when I was taking the Imitrex injections BUT my insurance would not ok the refill. So, if they do not want to cover the necessary meds, they can pay for trips to the ER. I really NEED some relief because I need to finish the album of my Grandmother for her upcoming memorial service. I have 5pages completed ONLY 15 more to go.

0 comments: