BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More TCU pages

Since football season has started, I am in the mood to scrap football layouts. This page is the first of 2 pages from last years football season, when TCU had such an awesome season. They have started off this year with their first win and since this is Samantha's senior year, I am hoping they have another fantastic year AND she will be able to go to a GREAT bowl game. Photobucket I have not been able to make it to one of Ryan's games yet, but I am planning on going to his Senior Night game which is October 8th. I have been ordering the pics from his games and he has been in several of those, so I am lucky so far. I hope to post some of his pages soon. The weather has been CRAZY the last day or so. The hurricane that hit South Texas yesterday, moved north and we received 7 1/2" of rain in less than 12 hours today. I enjoyed the rain and cooler temps BUT it is going to be HOT & HUMID the next several days. I am planning on staying in and scrapping. Samantha is planning on coming over Friday to make one of her sorority sisters a Happy 21 Scrap Book, so I plan on getting some things done too.

0 comments: