BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This week's sketch at Scrap for Therapy

Now that my migraines are {mostly} gone, I am trying to get things back to normal around the house. I am hoping with a LONG holiday weekend, I will have a CLEAN house and a somewhat organized scrap room after Monday. =) Since school has started, I am scrapping around the clock. My plan is to have a completed scrapbook to take to Ryan on Senior Night. {the weekend of October 8th} The book will be of his Freshmen through Junior years and he has NO idea I am bringing it with us. This will be a BUSY year with 2 SENIORS in the family {Samantha & Ryan} and Callie is a Freshmen. I will be a busy scrapper, but I would not have it any other way! Here is my take on this week's sketch from the group Scrap for Therapy: Dani's sketch14 sketch 14 This is a new group: http://scrapfortheropy.proboards.com We are a new group with weekly challenges and just a group of gals that love to scrap and have FUN, so you should come & check us out.

0 comments: