BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Swirlydoo's

What can I say? WOW!!!!! I just received another kit in the mail yesterday, and it too is AMAZING!!! October will be my sixth month and at that point I can opt out OR continue. I originally made a deal with Derek that I would not shop at Hobby Lobby, JoAnns or the LSS as long as I was in this kit club. I have stayed pretty true to my promise except for a few odds & ends. {adhesives, card stock & specific embellishments} I am afraid if I opt out of Swirlydoos, I will miss those things I never would have bought and tried on my own. The kits made me move out of my comfort zone and I was able to use a lot of their pages and embellishments on my Grandmother's pages as well. IF I opt out, I could always buy the fun embellishments from their store. =) I will have to think LONG & HARD about this over the next month.

0 comments: